Call to Action for Windows UI Toolkit DevelopersFebruary 25, 2020
CodeGen 5.5.2 ReleasedMarch 19, 2020
We are pleased to announce a new CodeGen release that includes a significant new feature named Complex ELSE Clauses. We have some big plans to further enhance IF/ELSE expressions, but for now this initial new feature can be used to simplify complex template file expressions. Here are the full release notes for the new version, which can be downloaded from https://github.com/Synergex/CodeGen/releases.
- We added support for Complex ELSE Clauses within expressions, which allow multiple expressions of the same type to be evaluated within a single template file construct. We have future plans to extend the capabilities of expressions even further, but for now this new capability can be used to simplify template file code.
- We improved the error checking that occurs when a processing a Harmony Core Customization File.
- When using the CodeGen API we have added the ability to specify lists of file overrides at the TaskSet level.
- We corrected an error that was causing the <HARMONYCORE_BRIDGE_PARAMETER_TYPE> custom expansion token to return incorrect values for structure parameters.
- This version of CodeGen was built with Synergy/DE 11.1.1c and requires a minimum of version 10.1.1 to operate.