Portability Is Our Middle Name
Synergy/DE runs on Windows, Linux/Unix, and OpenVMS, and you can easily port your code from one platform to the next.
Click your platform below to view the specific operating system versions supported with each Synergy/DE version. View this table to see the specific OS versions that each Synergy/DE version was tested on. See the Release Strategy page for Synergex policies on supported Synergy/DE versions and platforms. The number next to each platform is its Synergy/DE system code.
Synergy/DE is currently supported on the following platforms.
The platforms listed below are retired.
- Data General (010)
- HP Tru64 UNIX (021)
- HP-UX PA-RISC 32-bit (009)
- HP-UX PA-RISC 64-bit (309)
- HP-UX Itanium 64-bit (509)
- NCR UNIX (027)
- Oracle Solaris SPARC 32-bit (020)
- Oracle Solaris SPARC 64-bit (320)
- Oracle Solaris x86-64, 64-bit (420)
- SCO OpenServer (003)
- SCO UnixWare (029)