Deleting a structure
A structure can be deleted only when all of the following conditions are true:
- The structure is not assigned to a file.
- The structure is not referenced within an implicit group definition or as a structfield.
- The structure is not referenced by its alias as a structfield
- None of the structure’s keys are being used in a relation defined by another structure.
- None of the structure’s fields are being used in a key defined by another structure.
When you delete a structure, the structure and all of its field, key, relation, format, alias, and tag definitions are deleted.
||Highlight the structure in the Structure Definitions list.
||Select Structure Functions > Delete Structure.
||At the prompt, select Yes to delete the structure or No to cancel the deletion.