Token not allowed in token
One of the following occurred:
- While importing a prototype, the compiler encountered implementation of a method, function, subroutine, property, indexer, or operator.
- A class type was declared within a local record within a re-entrant routine.
- The INIT statement was applied to a parameter type other than structfield.
- .NOPROTO or .PROTO was specified within a conditional preprocessing block.
- An ONERROR statement was used in the same routine as a TRY-CATCH statement.
- INRANGE or OUTRANGE was specified on an unranged USING statement.
- A duplicate CATCH variable type is present in a TRY-CATCH block.
- A return type was specified on a GET or SET method in a property.
- A keyword was used as an identifier in a DATA statement.
- An INIT was performed on an array reference.
- Multiple statements were used in a TRY-CATCH-FINALLY block without an encasing BEGIN-END block.
- Index access on a structure in a ^M data reference operation or on local data was specified in parentheses, not square brackets ([ ]). Square brackets are required for structures in ^M and local data.
- Data containing object handles was passed to routine arguments that are type alpha.
- Local data was referenced in an INIT statement.
- Ranging, indexing, or dimension access occurred in an INIT statement.
- RETURN, MRETURN, FRETURN, XRETURN, XCALL, CALL, EXITTRY, ONERROR, or OFFERROR occurred in a FINALLY block.
- An object handle was used in a parameter group.
- An indexer contains a routine, field, or record named “item”.
- A group was defined in a class structure.
- A nonstatic method was defined in a static class.
- The NEW keyword was used on a field in a class record.
- The MISMATCH modifier was used on a parameter in a non-unique method.
- A type other than n or n. (or a for a subroutine or function) was used on a MISMATCH parameter.
- A structure that contains an object handle was used as a parameter.
- A structure marked with the CLS modifier was used with ^M or declared in a real array (or anywhere an alpha is expected).
- A nonstring object was returned on a function.
- An object was preceded by an “@” character when being passed as a type argument.
- A field position was specified for a CLS structure with a sequential layout, which is the default. A field position can be specified for a CLS structure only if it is set to StructLayout(LayoutKind.Explicit). (Note that with Synergy/DE 10.3.3e, the default layout for CLS structures changed from explicit to sequential.)
- A dimensioned field was passed into ^MARRAY.