The Professional Series Workbench Highlights class is a complimentary interactive seminar. In this session you will receive an overview of Workbench, a comprehensive development environment that enables you to create sustainable, platform-independent business applications for deployment into distributed environments including the Internet.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for experienced Synergy/DE or DIBOL application programmers new to Professional Series Workbench.
- Synergy DBL Essentials or equivalent experience.
- Must have simultaneous access to the internet and a telephone.
- When you sign up for this seminar you will receive detailed instructions on how to participate in this web-based presentation and audio-conference call.
- Customizing toolbars
- Syntax color coding
- Auto indentation / continuation lines / smart paste
- Keyword and syntax expansion (tagging)
- Repository integration
- Composer integration
- Method code generation
- Error handling
- Project management
- Search and replace capabilities
- Language-specific configuration options
- Source control integration