Token is not supported token
One of the following occurred:
- The FOREACH statement contains disposable data, which is not supported. Put disposable data in a nested BEGIN-END block.
- Dynamic arrays with more than three dimensions are not supported when compiling with -portable or -rt and cause a level 3 warning when compiling with -netstandard.
- These project types don’t support arrays with more than three dimensions.
- An initial value list was applied to a multi-dimensional, dynamic array.
- The BYREF qualifier was specified on a constructor, destructor, subroutine, or function, and it's only allowed on a regular method.
- The BYREF qualifier was specified on a non-CLS structure.
- A void, descriptor, or non-CLS structure return type was declared for a BYREF method.
- The type being returned to a BYREF method doesn't match the method's declared return type. They must match exactly.
- A BYREF structure was specified as the type for a class field or simple property or as a field type within a non-BYREF structure.
- A BYREF field was specified as the type for a descriptor or non-CLS structure type.
- A BYREF structure or parameter was used in an ASYNC method, YIELD iterator, lambda, boxed type, or as a type argument.
- An out parameter was specified in an ASYNC method or YIELD iterator.
- The field assigned to a BYREF field has a different type than the BYREF field. They must be the same.
- A value was passed to a BYREF field. You can only assign fields, parameters, and BYREF method calls to fields.
- A system routine whose runtime compatibility (-qrntcompat) version was not met was used.