Developer Support and Online Resources
Our Developer Support service is provided to subscribers of our Synergy DevPartner program. Developer Support provides access to technical professionals and online resources to help you resolve problems and answer questions you encounter while using Synergy/DE products.
Synergy/DE Developer Support engineers are available via phone from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST, and via email from 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST, Monday through Friday, to customers with Synergy DevPartner subscriptions.
Contact Developer Support:
Toll-free from the United States and Canada: 800.366.3472
All others: +1.916.635.7300
Access to Developer Support Engineers
Synergex’s Developer Support engineers have extensive experience with all Synergy/DE products and are ready to help you with any problem or question you encounter while using Synergy/DE.
- Developer Support covers an unlimited number of incidents for all products and platforms.
- Email and phone access (including Skype™ voice and video calling) is available during Synergex’s regular business hours (listed above).
- Remote troubleshooting is available. Your Developer Support engineer can access your system remotely to help you track down issues.
Access to online resources
The Synergex Resource Center offers an array of resources to increase your success as you develop and extend your Synergy/DE-based applications. Resource Center offerings include the following:
- Answers. A forum where you can post questions to the Synergy/DE community or respond to questions from other developers.
- Ideas. A forum where you can post and comment on ideas for improving Synergy products and services.
- Cases. A database of support cases logged by your company. You can review existing cases and submit new ones.
- Licenses. A site for managing your Synergy device licenses.
- KnowledgeBase. An expanding database of answers and information on a wide range of topics important to Synergy developers.
- CodeExchange. A central online location where you can offer your code for others to use or search for code developed by someone else.
- Tracker. A database of Synergy/DE product bugs and enhancement requests.
- Downloads. A site for downloading Synergy/DE products and documentation.
Premier Support services are also available. Contact your account manager for details about the DevPartner program and/or Premier Support services.